Italian Queens - In Store Pick Up Only
Lappe's Bee Supply and Honey Farm LLC is now taking orders to reserve these queen bees for pickup starting the last two weeks of April.
- Italian Hybrid queens are Minnesota Hygienic Italians. Queen is naturally mated and unmarked.
- Queens come from a reliable breeder with over 25 years of experience.
- These queens are for pick up only from our location in East Peru Iowa; if you wish to have queens shipped to you, please see our Italian Queen Bees - Shipped category by clicking here.
Place your order online to reserve your honey bees. You can choose to pay with a debit/credit card or Paypal, or you can choose to mail us a check or money order. If paying with a check or money order, we will reserve your queens, but we need to receive your full payment within two weeks to guarantee your order. If we don't receive your payment, we will release your reservation to the next customer in line. We will also accept orders over the phone if you prefer, and you can always give us a call or send us an email with any questions that you may have - we are always happy to speak with you!
Italian Hybrid Bees are considered the best all purpose bee:
- They can build a good colony population in the early spring and maintain it all summer long, resulting in an excellent honey production
- Very gentle which makes them extremely easy to work with
- They easily adapt to most climates
- They produce minimum propolis and keep a clean hive
- Excellent foragers
- They overwinter well
Queens Terms & Conditions
Queens are guaranteed to be alive upon pick up but are not guaranteed to be successfully introduced to or will be accepted by your hive. Many factors influence queen introduction success, particularly the specific methods and apicultural techniques you employ when introducing a queen. You also agree that Lappe's Bee Supply and Honey Farm LLC will not be responsible for queen survival in your hive, or for the condition or productivity of your hive after introduction. Queens and risk of their loss become the responsibility of the customer at the time of pick up.