You Know You're A Beekeeper When....
- You get phone calls from the local post office asking you to please hurry in to pick up your bees, and you don't see what the big deal is about.
- You check out all of the labels and prices of the honey at every grocery store you go into.
- You come home from working on the bees and your kids hold their noses around you, complaining about that awful smokey smell.
- There is propolis stuck to everything - your door handle on the truck, your steering wheel, your cell phone....
- You don't mind driving home with bees flying around everywhere inside your vehicle after working on the bees.
- You go through the checkout at the grocery store with a cart load of sugar, and you're used to the strange looks the other shoppers give you (do what I do, tell them it's for moonshine).
- When you are standing at a family picnic talking to some relatives, you are the only person who doesn't duck and run when a bee starts buzzing around.
- You don't mow the lawn during the day because the bees are working the dandelions.
- You pull off the road just to see if there are any bees working the wildflowers in the ditches.
- Your once white bee suit is no longer white.
- Your child takes a drone to school for show and tell and wonders why the teacher got so upset.
- YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY'RE GOING TO GET FOR CHRISTMAS!
This is Kimberley Lappe from Lappe's Bee Supply -
Good Luck & Happy Beekeeping!